Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well Yeah!

Don Surber has a post up. It's one of those that I sometimes see that makes me go "Duh?" How many ways does it need to be said? Don does it well, but still...

John Kerry at the Huffington Post wrote today:

“There’s nothing - nothing - in my life in public service I regret more, nothing even close. We should all be willing to say: I was wrong, I should not have voted for the Iraq War Resolution.”

Why is this man still in the Senate?

If that is truly how he feels, if he truly has remorse or regret for his vote, then for one time in his life in Washington, D.C., John Kerry should take responsibility for his actions and try to make amends by resigning.

Read the whole thing

Not that this will happen. but it is sure a delight to contemplate as single element of a wasted life. He doesn't regret trivial little things like damning 'Nam vets. Only that he voted for our efforts in Iraq!

Salt on a wound, and angry enough to end this post without invective and expletives for the sake of decorum.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Why is this man still in the Senate?"

Never figured that out. Just know I wouldn't want to live in Mass if they keep electing Teddy & Kerry.

We think alike. Good to see ya Zero!

1at Cav

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats