Monday, February 04, 2008

My mind is Made Up (or out of cream cheeze)

I don't get a vote once a gain... Super(?) Tuesday is around the corner and it's supposed to be the final shakeout prior to the conventions.

Likely pairings and my response come November:

McCain v. Clinton - Stay at home and drink beer in preparation for the fallout.

McCain v. Obama - Vote for Obama. His lack of Washington/political experience is good enough for me.

Romney v. Clinton - Vote for Romney. Lesser of two evils yet again.

Romney v. Obama - Toss a coin, but probably vote Romney simply out of habit.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
H. L. Mencken

I common enough, and I know what I want, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats