Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just a thought

Politics and froth aside... has anyone considered that Hillary is running simply to get back at Bill. Some stories over the past few days have me wondering.

Before anyone leaps in with the 'sexist' crap... I'd happily vote for anyone, male/female/gender challenged, or whatever, with little reservations if I agreed with their positions. So skip that and move on.

See this.
"I think he would play the role that spouses have always played for presidents," said Clinton, in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos. "He will not have a formal, official role, but just as presidents rely on wives, husbands, fathers, friends of long years, he will be my close confidante and adviser as I was with him."
In earlier stories it has been pointed out that she was NOT invited to sit in on those sorts of things.

C'mon now, doesn't anyone else spot some sour grapes in the mix?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats