Saturday, September 02, 2006

Well Damn!

Although he was one of my favorite actors I noted his passing with little emphasis. Boy did I miss it!
H/T Argghh!

Committed to service in the armed forces, Ford also served two tours of duty in Vietnam with the Third Marine Amphibious Force in 1966-1968. He once went on a jungle mission with a Special Forces Team during the Vietnam War. Ford was the only actor to have served with both the Green Berets and the French Foreign Legion and his military record is well recognized in both the United States and France as a highly decorated veteran.

Read this article

Wow, ignorance is a pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Wow! I didn't know that, either. I'm impressed. Thanks for sharing that.

BTW, Graywolf44 sent me :)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats