Sunday, May 28, 2006

At it AGAIN!

I haven't aimed a post at Murtha for some time.

Update: Mr. Murtha's Rush to Judgment

I figure some mentally ill deserve pity, rather than scorn... but this guy needs to be locked up in a loony bin somewhere.

I ask myself what possible good he feels his current 'lynch mob' braying is doing, and I come up empty.

MAYBE some Marines did an evil thing? He doesn't seem to care what his pronouncements are doing to everyone else?

If he stood up and stated that IF these Marines are guilty they will be punished appropriately, but no... Murtha: New Scandal Worse Than Abu Ghraib.

Even linking the two events is just sad.

He's damning every person in uniform for what?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick and tired of this man's noise. :-( I can not stand to hear or read his noise, anymore. I am disgusted by him. I too, used to say he has to be senile. All I can now say is... disgusting.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats