Thursday, May 29, 2008

Support the Troops

History-Making Push for U.S. Troops
A team of patriotic leaders are working together in a historic undertaking with the goal of sending the largest single shipment of care packages to U.S. troops in American history.
Coupla personal notes: Larry Bailey is a friend, and on a cold day in March of last year I was freezing my butt off on a windy knoll just yards from The Wall in DC, (doing commo for GoE) and this pretty little blond lady came up to tell me thanks. That was Melanie Morgan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ponsdorf,

I saw your remark at Jonn Lillyea's blog but thought it best to reply here.

If Chris Hill- or anyone else, for that matter- wanted to have a pro-rules exhibition MMA (mixed martial arts) bout (what many people mistakenly refer to as a "cage match" or "Ultimate Fighting") instead of a boxing match under USA Boxing amateur rules, that's fine with me, provided the purse goes to the charity/organization of the winner's choice and the point of the thing is, while obviously to also work out some grudges, sporting.

However, I won't be needing any help from anyone, neither Adam Kokesh nor anyone else. If Chris Hill, or whoever the other tentative fighter is, wants to bring a second or third man into the ring/octagon, I've trained in dispatching multiple attackers, sometimes after having been Maced beforehand. I'd take that action, too. Jonn has my contact info.

10:50 PM  
Blogger rochester_veteran said...

Hey Zero Ponsdorf!

My wife's family is originally from Fairmont. I spent a few days in Buckhannon at West Virginia Wesleyan College as a chaperone with my son's HS football team on a "team building trip" a few years back.

I just wanted to touch bases with you.

RV

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats