Sunday, July 16, 2006

Oh Shit!

I just spilled my after-exercise beer! That's truly sad, but not the point of this post.

H/T LGF

This piggybacks on my last post, and I couldn't pass it up.

I am just so out of touch, or something?

In an apparent reference to Israeli military action deep inside Lebanon, Dean said:

“If you think what's going on in the Middle East today would be going on if the Democrats were in control, it wouldn't, because we would have worked day after day after day to make sure we didn't get where we are today. We would have had the moral authority that Bill Clinton had when he brought together the Northern Irish and the IRA, when he brought together the Israelis and the Palestinians.”

I DID miss something after all. Clinton made the Palestinians stop attacking Israel! I reckon the Democrats will be so busy chatting with the Islamic imperialists that they won't notice the BOHICA alert?

If we're lucky these yahoos will run the country after November. And Peace will reign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats