Sunday, May 14, 2006

Another tidbit to feed my paranoia

White House threatens Buy American veto

I haven't studied this bill in any detail so my comments will be limited to the above story.

The White House contends that the prohibition on purchasing foreign goods for the U.S. military will cause "irreparable damage" to U.S. efforts to build alliances and coalitions.

There was a time not too long ago when this bill would have been unnecessary, but I wonder if it's too little too late?

If we don't have the capacity to support our military without foreign purchases we are in deep shit.

AND WE DO NOT!

Think about it folks, once again the New World Order rears it's head.

I'll be doing some further research to see if this is as it appears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats